When you decide to take up the challenge to win the battle of unhealthy life, then there are multiple ways to win this battle.
Some chose the strict regime, some get on crash diets, and some even start to follow different diet plans. But amid too many options available there erupts confusion. And make you grow confused.
There are 5 types of health and fitness apps
- Activity training app: These apps basically help in tracking our physical moments and record them, so afterward users can set their goals and remain healthy. These apps make records of your calories burned in a day, steps taken while cycling, walking, jogging. These all things are recorded due to the help of sensors build in your smartphones they provide accurate data about your physical movements.
- Apps for exercise and workout: These apps are basically made to play the role of your gym trainer. These apps are the best option available for those, who are facing the time crunch. They help you by giving all information about different exercises for a different purpose and you can select one or more which suits you, it also changes your exercise on daily basis or after some time so that your muscles get more flexible. One can also customize their exercise routine in order to cut the overweight and remain healthy.
- Diet and nutrition app: These apps play the role of dieticians in your life. Taking proper diet regularly is as important as doing exercise regularly so that it gives us the energy to do the exercise. Most of the people complain about their improper diet. So, these apps will perform all such activities for you and will help you in following a strict diet plan.
- Yoga and meditation app: These apps help in demonstrating different types of asana and pranayama, which we can copy and do so in order to make yourself healthier. Besides demonstrating they also contain the benefit of that asana and pranayama.
- 30 day fit challenge app: yes this is one of the most used app solutions. In this app, users get to take up a challenge of stay fit in one specific time only. In the 30 day challenge, the users have to stay goal and meet its needs by following the directions, diet plan, work-out plan, and other required aspects to beat the challenge.
In this post, let’s figure out how to develop a 30-day fit challenge. Read this post ahead…
Features for 30-day fit challenge app
- Guidance through animated trainer
- Set-up daily reminders
- Video demonstration of each workout
- 30-day brief calendar view
- Voice control
However, the cost of a 30-day challenge fitness app varies depending upon the number of features, functionalities and other relevant factors, that transform the app. In order to get the accurate cost of such an app, you must reach out to Techugo- a fitness app development company.
Reach us today and get a successful fitness app crafted for your 30-day challenge app concept!