When you are going to DBX to PST conversion, there are various choices available. And if we exactly talk about the email clients. Many times people want to know the ways to convert DBX to PST file format Manually and professionally. Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express are two prevalent email clients usually used by Windows users. For a long time, the MS Outlook Express client has been obsolete by Microsoft; email users repeatedly switch to Microsoft Outlook.
While it’s relaxed to switch from one email client to another, email migration occasionally becomes puzzling and tiresome, particularly when the email clients support different file formats. This blog will go over an easy manual method to import emails from Outlook Express to Outlook. In the end, we’ll also talk about a specialized solution to convert DBX to PST file format.
Reasons for DBX to PST Conversion
There are numerous reasons that few of them are mentioned below:
- Many advanced features like Journal, task, calendar, etc. are available in the MS Outlook, which Outlook Express failed to offer.
- MS Outlook does not support the DBX file format, causing users to convert DBX to PST file format to create it accessible.
- In MS Outlook, users can filter incoming/outgoing email messages where Microsoft Outlook Express can only filter the incoming messages.
- Microsoft Outlook Express is used on a separate level, while Outlook is used on a global scale.
Ways to How to do DBX to PST file Conversion
Manually Follow The Manual Technique to convert the DBX file to PST file
- Find out DBX files from the local computer.
- Then, transfer DBX files to Windows Live Mail.
- Move Windows Live Mail data to Outlook.
Find out DBX files from the local computer
- Start the Control Panel.
- Then, in Control Panel, click on Appearance and Theme.
- Now, click on the “Folder Options” and click on the View tab.
- Directly click on the checkbox Show files, folders, and drive options present under the Hidden Files and Folders option.
- And, copy the folder where DBX files are kept installed with Windows.
Then, transfer DBX files to Windows Live Mail
- Launch Windows Live Mail in the new
- Now, click on the File tab, and after that, click Import messages.
- After that, select Microsoft Outlook Express and continue further.
- Browse and address the location where DBX files are stored.
- Choice the folders which you need to import by selecting all or only exact.
- Lastly, click on the Finish.
Move Windows Live Mail data to Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook and Windows live mail together.
- In Windows live mail, click on File > Export and Choose Email messages.
- Now, select the format which you need to export.
- Click on Next.
- A message will perform “This will export messages from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange” and now click on OK to continue.
- Then, select Folders options in MS Outlook, where you wish to move files.
- Select the correct suitable option and click on OK to proceed.
- After completion of moving files, click on Finish.
Manual ways are very long techniques, and if one step is missed, you will encounter an error. And it will take your lot of respected time and effort. So, to do DBX to PST file conversion like a professional, there is another approach. For precipitate conversion, opt for DBX to PST converter; this will help you resolve all the conversion issues.
Using a Third-Party Tool:
The above technique is a little bit confusing to know which one to buy. We know data is the highest precedence in every profession, and we mean it, so we advise you use the Shoviv DBX to PST Converter.
Shoviv DBX to PST Converter
Shoviv DBX to PST Converter tool is an amazing solution to convert DBX to PST file format and some other targets. The tool is proficient in converting DBX to MSG, EML file formats, and DBX file format itself. It also permits exporting DBX files to Live Exchange Server and Office 365 mailboxes. Shoviv DBX to PST Converter offers a hassle-free working to users for the best working skill. This tool converts DBX files to Unicode and ANSI both PST files and permits easy handling with high intensity.
- It provides a user-friendly way to convert DBX to PST file format. Users can convert as many DBX files as they wish in one go without any limitation.
- The Software facilitates to convert DBX files to several other file formats, E.g., EML, MSG.
- The tool also enables exporting DBX file items to Live Exchange Server and Office 365 mailboxes.
- This tool Converts DBX files to Unicode and ANSI, both PST file formats; to make available to all
- The tool correctly keeps maintain data honesty and doesn’t alter any data.
The manual technique has several restrictions. To Convert DBX to PST flawlessly, and without any glitches, one can use a specialized third-party tool (Shoviv DBX to PST Converter Tool). Using this specialized tool is as easy and presented with a demo version, allowing the conversion of 50 items in each folder.