The human body is capable of an extraordinary range of physical actions, thanks to the joints and muscles, tendons and ligaments that make motion and modality possible. Unfortunately, the amazing structure can run into problems- problems that restrict your ability to improve range of motion, making small actions too painful to contemplate. Let’s have a look on such issues affecting different physical body parts that can limit your ability and lifestyle.
- Hands – It is very hard to analyse any artistic endeavor that doesn’t require limber hands and fingers. Arthritis can stiffen your digits until you can’t move your fingers to do any activity like playing an instrument, drawing, creating handicrafts, etc. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome can also make it hard for you to hold a pen, an agonizing experience.
- Elbows and Shoulders – athletes struggle with repetitive motion injuries, tennis elbow pain, bursitis, tendinitis in your shoulders and elbows. If you are also a successful athlete or a runner but it is necessary to work on your physical ability and improve your performance by reducing golfer’s elbow or tennis elbow pains and aches.
- Neck and Back – Sometimes your favourite activities may create difficulties for you. If your favourite activities require you to crane your neck or twist your back constantly. This can create difficulties for you which lead to herniated disc, a strained back, frozen shoulder, overstressed neck muscles, and degenerative spinal joint dysfunctions.
- Lower Extremities – Any physical activity that involves running, jumping or even standing still can become impossible if your hip, knees, & feel hurt. Osteoarthritis commonly affects your weight-bearing joints. You could also be struggling with runner’s knee, hips pain, sciatica and plantar syndrome.
Why Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy is a natural fit for your physical healthy performance. If you are suffering from any acute and relentless pain and discomfort, it is an initial and primary preference to keep yourself healthy and fit, regain lost strength, dexterity or range of motion. Physical therapy helps patients to take away the physical limits and restrictions to improve injuries and so that they can return to their physical activities. The team of physical therapists build an individualized program to examine your limitations and achieve goals of optimal health.
Physical Therapists use the latest and modern tools to examine your health and medical status and give the right consultation to you to alleviate serious pain and injuries.
- Physical therapists use a customized combination of manual and massage therapy, stretching and strengthening to ease the pain, reduce injuries and alleviate muscles tension.
- Cold and heat therapy, physical training and education also help to ease your pain of hands and wrists.
- Strength training, chiropractic treatment and corrective treatment solutions may help you to recommend to soothe your pain, reduce lower back pain, enhance physical performance, etc.
- Walking, cycling or swimming can also improve the pain-free range of motion, muscle tension and joint dysfunctions.
- Orthotic shoes can help you come back to your normal routine from Plantar fasciitis.
Ready to Enjoy your Favourite Activities again?
Don’t settle from being a spectator and hesitate to visit the clinic of the right physical therapy team to get rid of any kinds of physical pain. If you are really concerned for your health and want to live a long life and jump back into the fun, contact experienced physical therapists & team to arrange an appointme nt for further medical assistance.
Physical therapists can help restore pain-free function and reduce specific frustrations, limitations and achieve physical goals. Then, they can also arrange a detailed, personalized and tailored physical therapy plan that targets those ailments and objectives.