If you are looking for an efficient way to Export Exchange Mailbox to Office 365. Then you are in the right article. Here, we will discuss two ways to Export Exchange mailbox to Office 365.
Due to the continuing growing popularity and features of Office 365 has immensely increased the demand for Office 365. Office 365 is a cloud base software as a service, which offers attractive plans for business organizations, students, and individuals. There are many other reasons to export from Exchange to Office 365.
Reasons to export Exchange Mailbox to Office 365
Microsoft will end the support for Microsoft Exchange 2010 on 13th October 2020. With the end of support for Exchange 2010, security updates and bug fixes from Microsoft will also end. That is why users are migrating from Exchange to Office 365. Besides this, Office 365 offers helpful and user-centric features for business organizations, given below
- Office 365 stores its data on the cloud and as we all know, cloud-stored data can be access from anywhere. Hence users can access their data anytime and anywhere.
- It offers a collaboration feature, which is useful and suitable for the modern work environment.
- Microsoft is the most trusted name in providing cloud services. In-Office 365, users do not need to worry about the risk of data loss, as Microsoft offers various security and compliance features.
- In-Office 365, users do not have to worry about updating the latest version of Office 365 as it updates itself automatically.
Ways to export Exchange Mailbox to Office 365
The user can import data from Exchange to Office 365 using manual method and professional third-party tools. There are multiple manual ways to import Exchange to Office365. Such as Cutover migration, Hybrid deployment, PST import. But manual methods are lengthy and time-consuming. Manually a little misstep, and you will never see your data again. Users must sound technical to pursue the manual way.
To eliminate the tediousness of manual methods, users choose a professional third party tool. Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool is one of the most reliable migration tool available in the market. It is a safe and mastered tool to export Exchange to Office 365.
Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool
Shoviv Exchange Migration Software is one of those few software, which is master in their field. This software efficiently did its task and export Exchange mailbox to Office 365. This tool is easy to use, and it works straightforwardly. This software keeps many user-centric features:
- The software has no restrictions on size limitation and adding large mailboxes.
- The software allows users to add large size mailboxes and multiple mailboxes in a single process. The size of the mailbox and the number of mailboxes does not affect the speed of the software.
- Shoviv Exchange migration tool keeps a handy and convenient GUI, which makes it easy to access for everyone. Even beginners and non-technical users can get high-quality results.
- The software facilitates users to migrate Exchange mailbox into Office 365 and different popular file formats. Such as RTF, MSG, HTML, EML, vCal, et cetera.
- The software can keep data integrity and maintains the folder hierarchy. Besides this, it does not make any alteration in the original data.
- It has a split feature, which comes in handy to resolve the Over-size mailbox issue. It also keeps a Preview option to get assured about the selected mailbox’s data before proceeding to the final migration.
- The software has a search utility, which helps to find any specific email and eliminate the unwanted data.
- Shoviv Exchange Migration Tool comes with a free demo version to get assured about the software’s efficiency. Users can download and use the free trial version before purchasing the license version of the software.
For more information visit – https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html