If you use Android Mobile then you must know what is a Google Account? How to create a Google Account, why is it necessary to create a Google Account? If you do not know what a Google Account is and how to make it, then with the help of this article, you will learn how to create a Google Account.
In the old Android Mobile, it was that the Google Account was also mobile without having to login. But now the new mobile has to login without Google Account and we do not even have any choice. You can not use Google’s services without logging in to Google Account, hence the Google Account’s major role is also. Why do we need a Google Account to go to detail in this article?
Table of Contents
What is a Google Account and why we needs it?
What is a Google Account and its Google Account can be called a Google Service driver because it requires its use in Google Services. You must know that Android is Google’s product so it requires a Google Account to run. We need the most of the mobile in the Google Play Store and this Play Store does not run without the Google ID. Why does it matter?
In general, Google Account is a Google Services Controller in a way that works to run Google service. With the help of Google Account, you can use many services in addition to the Google Play Store, Google Drive, Google Map, Blogger, Gmail.
If you do not create a Google Account then you will not be able to use them all. New mobile has to be launched by putting a Google account, otherwise it does not even run. Now you may have come to know that Google Account is a Controller of Google Services and with the help of this Controller we can get access to Google Services.
What can you access from Google Accounts?
With Google Account, we get access to all of Google’s services. It is said to make many targets with 1 arrow means 1 Google Account does a lot of work for you. The best thing about it is that we do not have to remember more passwords. So let’s know the main service of Googler.
- Whether or not to use anything else, Google Play Store uses it because with its help we download apps to run Android Mobile.
- If you want to place a video on Youtube or you want to comment on a video then you can do it through a Google Account.
- If you want to create a blog / website then you can create it with the help of Blogger, it is free and can access it with the help of a Google Account.
- You can keep photos, videos, audio online by storing anything online. You get 15GB free space for this.
- You do not need a third party service to send email because Gmail is alive and everyone else is Secure too.
- If you want to go somewhere and there is no one to tell you the road then resort to Google Map and reach where you want to go.
How to create a Google Account?
Creating a Google Account is not a trick, it will take more than 5 minutes to let you know how to create a Google Account.
- Your First Name and Last Name
- Username is also known as Gmail ID.
- Enter a name without giving space, which is not already registered.
- Enter any password more than 8 digits Confirm password once again.
- Click Next.
Now enter your phone number and click Next.
Now enter the 6-digit code on your phone number and click Verify. If code is not received, click on call insted.
Now you have to put some detail,
- Recovery Email address, if you already have an email ID then you can put it in or else you leave it blank.
- Recovery Email address comes in handy when you forget your password.
- Put your date of birth
- In this you can insert gender, male or female
Now a new screen will open in front of you, Accept Privacy and Terms, your account will be fully ready.
Also Read :: Create Your Own Blog Website for Google AdSense