The skin near the eyes is very thin as compared to the skin of other parts of the body, and it is extremely delicate as well. Dark under-eye circles are easily recognizable conditions resulting from stress, heredity, aging, and fatigue. It is like any changes happening in the deeper layer of the skin will be visible on the surface.
Getting rid of an under-eye circle is very important as they can make you look fatigued, tired, and older than you actually are. And nobody can deny this fact that such appearance can hinder your professional and personal life in today’s time. And thus, getting rid of dark circles with a proper Dark Circle Removal Treatment is very important.
What causes dark circles?
Blood vessels under the eyelid losing stability and strength are the main reason for the formation of dark circles. Puffy and swollen eyelids due to fluid imbalance can cause shadows that make the under-eye area look darker.
Other factors that contribute to causing the dark circles under the eyes are hyperpigmentation, lack of proper sleep, iron deficiency, smoking, repeated rubbing, scratching, or even something natural as aging can lead to dark circles.
How to Get Rid of Under Eyes Dark Circle?
Dark Circle Removal Treatment starts from making some lifestyle changes like adequate sleep and consuming a nutritious diet. However, this is not enough to control the damage which is already done. To completely eliminate dark circles, you need to consult a dermatologist to perform a lasting dark circle procedure. And here is the list of treatments for removing the dark circles.
- Soft Tissue Dermal Filler: This one is the most preferred treatment for removing the under-eye circles. Dermal fillers like Perlane, Restylane, and Juvederm correct the under-eye hollows, which will result in accentuating the under eye dark circle appearance.
- Laser: Laser surfacing is the most popular dark circle removal treatment in India. In this, a layer of carbon dioxide applied to the skin, which is an effective way of removing under-eye puffiness. Dark skin under the eyes can be corrected using laser resurfacing by multiple sessions.
- Blepharoplasty: It is a lower eye surgery that is performed to reposition fat under the eye area into the upper cheek. This reduces the under-eye puffiness and dark circle.
- Mid-Face Lifting Surgery: This one is the most extreme measure of removing dark circles; it can restore the contour of the lower eyelid and cheek area of the face. Not only will it restore the youthful appearance but will remove the darkened skin under the eye.
Dark Circle Removal Treatment at Home
- Cucumber Slices: Cucumber contains antioxidants, which help in reducing the puffiness around the eyes. As a natural coolant, it contracts the skin tissue and makes the dark circle less prominent.
- Raw Milk: Milk contains vitamin B6 and A, which helps in building new cells, and when applied under the eyes, it will naturally lighten the skin. The selenium present in the milk projects the skin from sun damage. Now what you can do is, soak the cotton pads in raw milk, squeeze out the excess, and put them on your eyes for about 15-20 minutes.
- Aloe Vera: It is an amazing natural moisturizer that has anti-inflammatory properties. All you need to do is clean the under-eye area, take the pulp out from aloe vera leaves, and put under the eye area. You don’t need to wash it until you feel sticky.
- Potato Juice: A potato contains the natural bleaching property, which can help to a great extent to lighten your skin under the eyes and will also reduce the puffiness. Take chilled potatoes, grate them, and extract the juice. Apply the juice and wash it off with normal water.
After skin lightening, dark under eyes are the common reason, people consult the dermatologist. Some people who are obsessed with their skin don’t like the appearance of the dark circles and experience low self-esteem, but it is very important to remember that they are harmless.
There are several home remedies, and dark circle removal treatments are available, which helps not just in reducing the puffiness and darken skin but will completely remove it.