If you have been caged in your home since the last six months, the outer world would really puzzle you when you are finally ready to venture out. First of all, you are already going out after so many months and the ambiance outside seems a bit strange. On top of that, the deserted landmarks, the closed restaurants, schools, and parks are enough to make you feel alienated in your own city. Well, adding to this confusion, even the signages have changed dramatically.
The quirky ways in which signages have changed during Covid 19 outbreak!
If you are planning to create a new signage after the lockdown period to attract your customers, we suggest you create signs in Brisbane via AlpineSigns. They will create a fabulous signage for you to portray your brand better and in the most astounding way. And if you need ideas for designing it according to the new normal, read about how you can incorporate the coronavirus theme into your signages to impress your audiences better:
- Add a mask — We know a mask represents staying safe from coronavirus. And you can’t deny the importance of it in today’s time. It is quite understood that whenever people will start living the new normal life, they will have to make use of masks mandatorily. So, if you want to represent your brand better in the new context, you can add a mask on your logo or product. Just like a cupcake would add a mask on it or a watch brand on its watch piece, etc.
- Quirky quotes about social distancing — We know the situation is already serious, but sulking about it won’t help for sure. You can add a touch of quirkiness in your signages and create some funny but interesting quotes about social distancing. These quotes should be such that will educate your viewers about the importance of social distancing but in a more dramatic and funny way.
- Staying home message — Now that you aren’t allowing many customers in your shop or store considering the safety precautions during the time of coronavirus, you can always guide your consumers to stay home. So, you can add some lines about staying home being a safer option in your signage through doodling or a comic story and make it more appealing but attractive.
- The steps of sanitisation — Your signages need not be a static picture representing your brand. You can even create a short video and display it on your signage board and of course represent your brand in some way or another in the video. But the video should educate your readers about the best ways of sanitisation and staying safe during the pandemic.
- Sharing the emergency numbers for help as well — With a fear of COVID-19 hovering over everybody’s head, we all should be aware of the emergency numbers in case we find someone infected with it. So, you can add those numbers on your signage board so that more and more people know about them. And with some useful message about it added dramatically on top of it guarantees that it stays in their minds for long.
These signage ideas are pretty cool and would definitely get you lots of viewers and views. And since people are going to need them during the new normal, your signage boards won’t be outdated and would serve a great purpose as well.