HP Inc. is a well-known IT company which manufactures IT hardware devices and related software programs. The wide range of devices and pocket-friendly prices make HP one of the most preferable devices. HP printers are famous among home users as they provide all types of printers at a very good range. But you can also get various errors while using the HP printer. HP printer error code 0005bb6 is a common printer error which is reported by many HP users. Here You can get the WPS Pin HP Printer.
Symptoms of HP Printer code 0005bb6:
HP printer driver installation process interrupts and an error appears on the screen
Printing process interrupts are HP printer code appears
HP Printer Showing Offline Status
Unable to take a print and error message displayed on the screen
Causes of HP Printer 0005bb6 error code:
- Your printer driver get outdated
- Error on the ink cartridge
- Loose USB cables
- Connection error on wireless printing
- Paper Jam
- Printer ink-head damage
Ways for troubleshooting HP Printer 000bb6 error:
Reset your HP printer
People can get 000bb6 printer issues due to any runtime on your device. Any small conflict can create runtime error on your PC. whenever you get any printing error; reset your printer. Resetting the printer often fixes the error automatically. Turn on the printer and then pull out the power cord from your HP printer to disconnect the printer from the power source. Now wait for about 60 seconds and then reconnect the printer to the electricity source via a power cord. Give a print command from your PC to check whether your error is fixed or not. If your printer is still dealing with error code 000bb6 then you should seek other solutions.
Remove and reset ink cartridge
- Open the cartridge door and remove the ink cartridge carefully
- Disconnect the printer from the power source
- Wait for about 1-2 minutes
- Now reconnect the printer to a power source with your power cable (always connect your printer directly to the wall outlet for power instead of UPS)
- Now turn on your printer and insert the cartridge carefully
- Close the cartridge door
- Print a calibration prompt may appear on your screen
- Follow the on-screen commands and then check whether your error gets fixed or not.
Set the HP printer as default
Whenever you see the HP Printer Offline issue then you must check whether your HP printer is set as default or not. If not then you should set as default for taking the printout. Here are the steps for setting your HP printer as default:
- Close all the running programs on your PC
- Press the Windows button
- Type Printers on the search bar
- A list of printers and scanners will appear
- Click on your HP printer from the list
- Hit the Manage button
- Manage Your Device window will display on your desktop. Check the status of your printer
If the printer is not set as default then click on your HP Printer and set it as default. Now give a test print from your PC. If your HP printer is still showing offline then you should ask for technical help.
Remove all Pending Jobs from your HP printer
HP Printer 0005bb error can also occur when your printer has lots of pending jobs. You should remove all the jobs from the queue for troubleshooting the error. Here are the steps for deleting the pending jobs on your printer:
- Close the HP error window
- Click on the Start button
- Go to the settings option
- Click on Devices
- Select Printers and Scanners
- Choose your printer
Now right-click on your printer and click on See what’s printing button. Select all the pending jobs on your HP printer and press the delete button. Go to the print option button and choose Use Printer Online. Restart your HP Printer and then try to take a printout. You can also get this error if your printer is running on an outdated printer driver.
The HP printer driver is like a bridge between the HP printer and PC. If your printer driver is seeking any kind of issue then your printer won’t understand the commands of your PC. Update or restore all the driver corruptions and then check for the error.