Cancer within the mouth is called oral cancer. Oral cancer is normal and easy to cure if it is found in the early stages. A dentist usually gets oral cancer in his early stages as the mouth can easily be examined. Oral cancer involves cancer of the lips, tongue, cheek, mouth, hard and soft palate, sinus, and pharynx (throat), if they are not diagnosed and treated at the right time, it can be fatal. There are many types of lesions (development) that have the potential to become oral cancer. These include white salts (leukoplakia; the most diagnosed anterior lesions in the mouth) and red, velvety wounds called erythroplakia.
According to the oral cancer treatment in Jaipur expert Men face double the risk of oral cancer development compared to women. Men over 50 years of age have the greatest risk. The use of smoking and tobacco is the main reason for oral cancer. Its diagnosis and management is done by a multidisciplinary team, including an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, radiation oncologist, medical oncologist, maxillofacial prosthetists and restores onto dentist, physician speaking and swallowing, and dietitian.
Causes of Oral cancer
The possibility of developing oral cancer is six times higher in those who consume cigarettes, cigars or pipe smoking. In this type of people lining of cheeks, gums and lips can be more than 50 times the chance of cancer.
About 80% of oral cavity cancer use cigarettes and tobacco. The risk of developing oral cancer depends on the duration and usage of tobacco. Smoking can cause cancer in the mouth or throat and tobacco products have cancer in the inner surface of throat, gums, and lips.
One of the many alcohol-related disadvantages is that it increases the chance of mouth cancer. So if you want to avoid the risk of cancer of its mouth, then you should not consume alcoholic beverages like alcohol.
In many surveys, this fact has revealed that males are two times more likely to have oral cancer than women. There are also many reasons behind this. But the main thing is that men consume more tobacco, alcohol, etc. Consuming these things increases the possibility of it.
If we talk about the age of oral cancer, its average age is 62. However, two-thirds of people with this disease are also aged 55 years of age. Apart from this, genetics may cause high genetic mutations which cause the different syndrome in the body, higher risk of oral cancer.
Human papillomavirus infection HPV is a risk factor for oral cancer. Suppression of the immune system Taking drugs that suppress the immune system – Some medicines that treat certain immune diseases can increase the risk of oral cancer.
Symptoms of Oral cancer
- An unscrewed part of the skin that is not cured, oral cancer. Symptoms may occur.
2. Weight phenomenon Maximum weight event can be a sign of cancer.
3. Develop bloating / thickness, lump, stains or erosion in lips, gums or other areas of the mouth.
4. Development of velvety white, red or spotted (white and red) patch in the mouth.
5. bleeding without any reason.
6. Feeling of numbness in the face, mouth, neck or any area of the ear for no reason, some feeling or pain/tenderness.
7. Wounds on the face, neck or mouth and they will not be cured within 2 weeks.
8. Pain and such a wedding is something stuck in the back of the throat.
9. difficulty in chewing or swallowing, speaking or jaw or moving the tongue.
10. Change in nervousness and noise.
11. Change in the way your teeth and artificial teeth fit together.
12. Lumps in the neck