Plano is a science-based screen time parental control app that empowers responsible device use and helps manage your child’s vision and eye health! Our app is designed to reduce the risk factors associated with myopia (short-sightedness) and manage your child’s device use, all at the same time. With only one parent account you may add as many children account as required, with cross-device functionality.
Plano’s mission is to empower people to achieve their best vision and eye health through education and science-driven technological solutions. The Plano parental control app was created with support from the Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI) and the Singapore National Eye Center (SNEC).
Management of Vision and Eye Health
• Eye-to-Screen Detection – Ensures your child has a healthy distance between their eyes and the screen.
• Eye Break Prompts – Encourages and rewards your kids to take eye breaks.
• Posture Monitoring – Calibrates and ensures your child’s posture to encourage healthy smart device use.
• Low Light Detection – Detects when your kids are using their device in bad lighting.
• Blue Light Filter – Helps your kids to sleep better at night by activating the blue light filter.
• Myopia Management – Helps to ensure your child has regular, timely, and comprehensive eye check-ups with an in-built referral system.
• Detailed Progress Reports – Receive weekly individualized reports on your child’s digital eye health.
• Eye Health Records – Keep track of your child’s eye test results.
• App Blocker – Choose the apps and content they can use.
• Internet Safety – Protect your children from inappropriate content on the web.
• Location Boundary – Get alerts when your kids move out from the designated safe zones that you set.
• Device Schedule – Set times when your child cannot use their device.
• Remote Locking – Remotely lock your child’s device from your phone.
• Device Use – Keep track of the time your child spends on their device and their frequently used apps
Download our screen time android app for free and use. The eye health features and a collection of the safety functions will always be FREE to use. New users will also get a 30-day trial for the premium features. You can try out the child protection features such as the remote child lock and scheduling no-device time.
Choose from the different plans we offer below:
(a) Health – Free
(b) Health Plus – SGD2.98/month
(c) Health Max – SGD29.98/year
Plano offers a few more services:
- Point-based reward system for kids outdoor activities
- Eye check-up for kids
- Health talks on myopia and device use
- Best selling children’s books