Hiring a party bus facilitates you to transport a larger group of people together. It offers conveniences like cushioned seats, superior sound system, air conditioning, tinted windows for privacy, and more that will help your friends or guests’ group to have unlimited fun and enjoyment on the move. Party shuttles in Sydney come with different seating capacities such as 13 seats (mini party bus), 20 seats, 25 seats, 40 seats, and 55 seats (large party bus) – thus, you can hire a party bus according to your precise requirements. Party bus rentals are ideal for wedding transportation, hen’s and buck’s night out party, school formals, concerts, events, etc.
Table of Contents
What Can You Expect from a Party Bus Hire?
- Spacious: If you want to transport a larger group of people; for instance, say, 20+ people, then hiring a party bus is the right option for you.
- Privacy: Well, you get the privacy that’s excellent for a larger group of people. The windows of party buses are tinted, so no one from the outside world can look inside of a party bus. Besides, the driver seat is separate, so you and your friends’ group get the privacy to enjoy the night out party or any event together in style.
- Conveniences: Typically, party buses are equipped with multi-laser lights, LED flashing party lights, sound system with woofer, Aux chord, Bluetooth, Air conditioning, and more. Party buses provide excellent comfort and conveniences that are ideal for a large group of friends or guests to enjoy together and have fun while on the move.
- Feasible Price: A party bus hire is a right choice to transport a larger group of people. If you need to hire two or three limos to transport the number of people for a night out or event, then the party bus will be a cost-effective alternative, as you’ll have to hire an only one-party bus. Besides, if you share the cost among your friends, a party bus hire would be a cheaper option compared to limo rentals.
Limousine popularly known as a ‘limo’ is a luxurious car that’s stretched 3X or 4X times, or more than the regular car. Its equipped with a driver compartment that’s separated from the interior of the limo. The key features include long cushioned and comfy seats adequate to seat mid-sized group of people.
Most limos provide fascinating creature comforts to make your travel enjoyable, classy and filled with fun and entertainment. These can include lighting controls, comfy cushioned seats, climate control, stereo, television and space to place luggage and bags. Limos come in different sizes; however, a mid-sized limo can seat between ten and fourteen people comfortably. Limo rental rates can vary based on your location, limo seating capacity and your chosen limo service.
What Can You Expect from a Limo Hire?
- First Impressions: Arriving at the venue in a limousine speak volumes without speaking a word. It creates a striking first impression and instantly sets you apart from the rest. If you want a dashing arrival, nothing can beat a limo.
- Intimacy: A mid-sized limo can seat a group of around ten to fourteen people comfortably. You will feel as if you’re in the company of an intimate and cozy group of closest friends.
- Privacy: You get enhanced privacy as the driver seat is isolated from the limo interior. It has tinted windows, so no one from the outside can peep inside. So, you can enjoy your travel with the ultimate privacy and comfort, whether you chat or indulge in a party.
- Price: A limo hire come with a professional chauffeur who will drive you comfortably on your night out and is the most viable option. Indeed, it can be still pricier than driving your car, but you can’t get the same level of style, comfort and privacy.
When Hiring a Limo Won’t Work for You?
If you want to transport a larger group of people together, then a limo hire is not the best option for you, as it has limited seating space. However, you can hire a party bus Sydney that will provide the level of comfort, luxury, and privacy of a limo and can transport a larger group of people with ease.
What’s Best – A Limo or Party Bus Hire Service?
As now we have a clear idea about limo and party bus hire services, so let’s go back to our original question – What is the best option for you – renting a limo service or party bus hire in Sydney?
There is no straightforward ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ to answer this question! It depends on your requirements, the type of event you’re going to attend and the budget. Nevertheless, you can do a simple headcount to know how many people you need to transport at a time – if you have a larger group of friends or guests that won’t fit in a limo, then hiring a party bus in Sydney would be the best option for you.