With the change in time and mindset, the culture changed as well. There was a time when people choose to inculcate and practice-norms associated with the Western Culture since Western Culture was considered as modern and more advanced. Thus, we can say that the cultures adapted by a different class of people Revolutionized with the passage of time. Presently, Fitness Culture is gaining popularity among the masses. Let’s dive into it to find more about this trend.
Fitness Culture, popularly known as the Wellness Culture or the Healthy Culture is an emerging trend within society. As of now, it is in its infant phase. Fitness, as we all know, refers to the condition of being free from any ailments, physical or mental disease, and being able to do any work assigned with complete precision. Fitness is generally correlated with gym culture, like taking part in various physical exercises in a favorable environment such as gyms, wellness centers, health clubs, etc.
Being fit is a pre-requisite to lead a healthy lifestyle. There are numerous reasons or better say the benefits of being healthy. Some of them are mentioned below-
1. Money: More than 76% of the family income is Spend on healthcare and medicines. Keeping yourself fit minimizes all such expenses.
2. Life Expectancy: Studies have revealed that indulging in physical activities regularly gives a boost to the life expectancy of the individual.
3. Injury: Regular exercise and physical workouts prove essential to increase muscle strength, bone density, flexibility, and stability.
Nowadays, more and more individuals are going to gyms, and various health and fitness centers to keep themselves away from any physical or mental illness.Some also engage themselves in Workout to reverse the side-effects of their busy urban schedules. The Gyms and Workout have gained fame and popularity due to the growing concern among individuals to survive in a healthy body.
Briefly, they may be as:-
- First and foremost, Social Media plays a very vital role in the popularity of gyms.People usually post pictures of their healthy physical state to gain appreciation.
- People these days prefer eating outside to save cooking time. Thus they end up putting on weight. The need to reduce such weight or additional width of the body takes them to gyms and workout centers.
- Due to the everyday hectic schedule, the working population generally loses its energy and patience thus being depressed.Gyms and Workouts help in improving mood and quality of Lifestyle.
People of the 21st-century prefer Sports Pilates which is a physical fitness program that saves time without compromising on benefits. This system of Sports Pilates is practiced throughout the world by every class of people. It can also help in improving the Running Rate, Swimming Strokes, Balance, Tennis Pace, and Peace of Mind.
It is worth knowing that between the years of 2014-2019, the fitness industry has seen an annual rise of 3.7%. It has an even greater scope in the future.