QuickBooks is a prestigious accounting software program used by small and medium-sized businesses all over the globe. In spite of the fact that it is broadly used by a huge number of business owners and accountants, there are sure blunders that they may go over which may keep them from effectively achieving their assignments.
Since we’re discussing issues, one of the most widely recognized ones is QuickBooks Event Log Error 4. Regardless of whether you get to your important files used QuickBooks Pro Hosting services or basically on your computer, this is an issue that can significantly influence your work process.
Right now, we will discuss this specific mistake and assist you to get rid of it. If you require more information regarding this error, feel free to connect with our professionals on our QuickBooks Support helpline number.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
Each issue has a few indications that assist us with recognizing it from different mistakes of a similar kind. Here is the manner by which you can recognize QuickBooks Event Log Error 4: –
- “Error Event ID 4” will show on your program window.
- Your window will crash.
- “QuickBooks Pro Error ID 4” will show.
- Windows runs exceedingly moderate and quits reacting to the mouse or keyboard input.
- Your PC quits working at irregular intervals
Reasons for QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
Presently that you’re mindful of the side effects, it’s imperative to know the explanation that causes this issue too.
- An incomplete or corrupt download of the QuickBooks Desktop Pro software.
- Run times mistake while working the accounting software
- Corruption in the Windows registry due to a change or uninstallation of a crucial QB file.
- A program or file getting erased accidentally or noxiously that prompts this error.
Solutions to remove QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
There are quite a few ways to remove QuickBooks Event Log Error 4, probably the best ways include:-
- From the Start Menu, click on Run and type ‘appwiz.cpl’
- This will open up the Add/Remove programs or the Programs and Features window
- Look down a little and find Microsoft. NET Framework 4.0
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- After the uninstallation, restart the computer.
- Once more, go to the Start Menu and click on Run.
- Now visit the Control Panel area and visit the Program and Features menu.
- On the left side, search for the Add/Remove Program menu
- Search for .NET Framework and expand it to discover Microsoft .NET 3.5 and mark the first and second options under it.
- Press the OK button and wait for .NET 3.5 to get installed.
- Now click on the Finish button to end the whole process.
- Restart your computer to save all changes.
- Check for QuickBooks updates on your accounting software. On the off chance that there is any pending update, at that point ensure that you download all the updates. If your QuickBooks software gets crashed during login, you can go to the official site and download the updates.
- You can also visit the official site of QuickBooks and install the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- Once the download finishes, just run this tool. Just ensure that you have closed all the running programs before running it.
- Now, restart your computer and check if QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 still appears or not.
- In case it still persists, contact the experts at Cloud Network USA.
We’ve tried our best to give you some simple solutions to fix this error. If you face any difficulty in understanding any point then contact our QuickBooks Experts on our QuickBooks Support helpline number. We will be happy to clear your questions.
Whether you are facing Event Log Error 4, QuickBooks Error 15243, or something else related to QuickBooks such as QuickBooks Hosting, Payroll, POS, etc; then contact our QuickBooks experts. Our team is always available to provide the best solution to resolve the QuickBooks Error.