Hadapsar is one of the major IT and industrial zone in Pune with three most famous places – Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the AmanoraParktown. Many famous IT companies such as Honeywell, TCS, IBM and Accenture, have zoned the area as its main headquarter. Due to the overwhelming commercial hub in Hadapsar, the place has experienced rich demand in real estate sectors. The area also caters an assorted number of tourist and quintessential spots such as nearby hospitals, schools and etc. One of the oldest localities of Pune, in Hadapsar, many reputed builders such as Majestique Landmarks and Mantra Properties have shown their interest. There are many premier projects as well which are in the on-going situation.
Due to this promising investment opportunity, Hadapsar has been quite in a demand among the newcomers for residential apartments or 2 BHK flat in Hadapsar. Though the prices of real estate sector in Hadapsar is constantly rising, the builders are catering affordable home solutions as well.
Let’s check out the factors and reasons which make Hadapsar a bright area to reside in.
Connectivity In Hadapsar
- The connectivity through roads is quite great in Hadapsar and the major roads are The Saswad road, The Mumbai-Hyderabad Highway and Solapur road.
- The bus service is also excellent via Hadapsar Bus Stand and the Pune Swargate Bus Depot that lies very close to the area.
- The Pune junction railway station is approximately 10 kilometres away from Hadapsar.
- From Pune Airport, it takes almost half an hour from Hadapsar to reach.
Commercial Hubs For The Employees
- Most reputed IT hubs in Pune are: Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the AmanoraParktown
- The ICC Towers and the Mahratta Chamber Of Commerce Industries & Agriculture
- RMZ Westend is approximately 17 kilometres away
- World Trade Centre, Cerebrum IT Park and the EON IT Park are 9 kilometres (approx) away from the vicinity.
Other Social Amenities
Hadapsar is a rapidly growing place in Pune and thus cater excellent social infrastructure to the residents and newcomers. There are many reputed schools as well such as City International School, Delhi Public School and Amanora School which has attracted concerned families from many different states of India to Hadapsar. One can also find leading hospitals in Hadapsar including Columbia Asia Hospital, Sahyadri Speciality Hospital and Sanjeevani Nursing Home.
Real Estate Price Trends InHadapsar
- Price appreciation- 20% from last year
- Current Rates: – Rs 4,295 to Rs 7,297 per sq ft.
Solid Reasons To Invest in Hadapsar
- The price trends in Hadapsar is constantly rising.
- Caters a good option for investment
- Excellent appreciation in prices
- An increasing number of real estate projects in Hadapsar
- One of the IT/ITES hubs and industrial zones of Pune
- Hadapsar is an upmarket locality in Pune
- The government has focussed development planning in Hadapsar
- The scope of development of infrastructure facilities also exists
You may also read: Why Cash for Car Services is Emerging As A Popular Trend for Car Sellers?