Since childhood to adulthood, everyone has taught us “Cleanliness is a state of purity, clarity, and precision”. It simply means that if we need to be healthy, then we have to keep our community clean. We all are aware of the rise of pollution in our environment and everyone has the ability to reduce the amount of pollution that human creates. We have learned three types of pollution that is water, air, and land. Pollution not only disturbs our environment but also disturb the health of the people and it may occur a big health disease. We urgently need to do something about the increase in the pollution. Many of the people wanted to do something for the sake of their environment but didn’t know the tips about how to reduce pollution. The environment pollution demands the action that should be taken to work on it. However, how do we achieve this goal? It is quite easy and simple. Just follow these simple tips, and you will be able to contribute to reducing pollution.
REDUCING AIR POLLUTION
You all are definitely aware of the increase in air-pollution, and to overcome it, our people have to work on it. There are many ways to reduce air pollution, so let’s start with the basic one.
- Stop smoking or at least follow the “No Smoking” sign at the restricted area.
- Keep your car properly maintained to keep it in a good running condition to avoid smoke release.
- Have a proper waste disposable system especially for poisonous wastes.
- Take care of your pets and their waste.
- Create a green environment by planting new trees.
REDUCING WATER POLLUTION
We have been listening from school life regarding the water pollution and this is our responsibility to help the community in reducing the pollution. Follow the tips:
- Avoid plastics by reducing, reusing and recycling
- Improve water efficiency by using water efficient toilet or running a washing machine only when fully loaded.
- Reduce burning fossil fuel because the pollutants can cause acid rain that ends up polluting waterways and harming humans and wildlife.
- Running taps known to be the largest source of water pollution that is why we have to stop it so that we can save the water for other necessary use.
If you have garden space around your home, plant natural plants instead of big lawns. The maintenance of big lawns required a lot of water.
REDUCING LAND POLLUTION
There are many good ways to prevent the land pollution before it enters the environment. Follow the below shown points and work on it.
- You can use biodegradable plastics to reduce land pollution.
- Convert waste products into fuel.
- Replace all your plastic bags.
- Buy refills for the product instead of buying new packages altogether.
- Proper mini activities will reduce the creation of elements.
You will find the variety of the ways that will help you on reducing pollution in the environment. As everyone wears the mens leather jacket during the winter season to save their self from the heavy cold, similarly when it comes to the health, we have to work on reducing pollution.